MALE PASSENGER DIES ABOARD FLIGHT AFTER HE REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTED TO OPEN THE CABIN DOOR MID-AIR. (PHOTO).

Image
Male passenger dies aboard flight after he reportedly attempted to open the cabin door mid-air A male passenger aboard a Kenya Airways flight reportedly lost his life shortly after he made several attempts to open the cabin door while the aircraft was in the air. Some Nigerians who were aboard the aircraft shared videos showing the moment other passengers were thrown into panic as the man made several attempts while being prevented by strong men who held him down. One of the passengers onboard the aircraft said the man was very aggressive before boarding and should not have been allowed into the flight. It is unclear what led to his death and the reason why he made several attempts to disembark from the flight midair.

'CALL ME CRIMINAL, BUT I'LL KEEP FIGHTING FOR BLACK PEOPLE' - MALEMA TELLS MUSK. (PHOTOS).


 ‘Call me criminal, but I’ll keep fighting for black people’ – Malema tells Musk


Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader Julius Malema has fired back at South African-born US billionaire Elon Musk, telling him that he doesn’t care about sanctions after Musk called for him to be declared an international criminal.

Musk’s remarks came after he retweeted old footage of Malema making controversial comments about “cutting the throat of whiteness.”


In response, the tech mogul demanded immediate sanctions against Malema and urged for the former ANC Youth League leader to be classified as 

an international criminal.


Reacting on social media, Malema dismissed Musk’s criticism, tweeting: “I really think you have entirely lost your left brain: a typical spoiled brat and direct beneficiary of Apartheid whiteness.

“I know black people look the same to you, typical racist. Look closer, and you will realise those are two different people. America is exposing us to its stupidity. I don’t care about your sanctions; I will never stop fighting for black people to be equal to white people, and if that makes me an international criminal, I am proud to be one.”.

One more photo below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.