PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

DO NOT LET IMPERFECTIONS AFFECT YOU, OMOTOLA JALADE-EKEINDE TELLS FANS. (PHOTO).


 Do not let imperfections affect you, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde tells fans


Seasoned actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has opened up about struggles with self-acceptance after undergoing emergency surgery last year.

In a post on Instagram, Omotola shared a video of herself, showcasing a scar on her stomach from the surgery.

She revealed that the experience had left her with a moment of insecurity, but she quickly regained her confidence.

Omotola emphasised the importance of self-love and acceptance, encouraging her followers to focus on their strengths and be proud of who they are, imperfections and all.

She wrote: “Loving Yourself first is the greatest Val gift. Late Last year I had an Emergency Surgery… One of my Best parts of my body is my Tummy … Oh well … Not so perfect now…

“During this shoot I forgot and grabbed my top during my pose and I heard a little voice say … there’s nothing to show anymore…

“Not me ! That thing that’ll shake my Confidence has Not been created . I smiled and danced. I’m Alive … it’s just scars.

“Some people’s Scars are Physical and Some are Emotional … but today , smile, dance and be proud Beautiful, You’re still here and you look darn good too ! What if I’m not perfect . Would you still Love me?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.