“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

I BEGGED MY GIRLFRIEND TO STAY AFTER SHE CHEATED ON ME- SIBGER L. A. X. (PHOTO).


 I begged my girlfriend to stay after she cheated on me – Singer L.A.X


Nigerian singer Damilola Afolabi, also known as L.A.X, has shared how he once begged his girlfriend to stay after she cheated on him.

In a candid conversation with Chude Jideonwo, L.A.X recounted that his girlfriend returned home intoxicated, and he discovered through her phone that she had been unfaithful while out.

The singer said that when he confronted her, she claimed the person she cheated with was only a friend. He stated he was begging her not to end the relationship instead of scolding her for being unfaithful.

“I was dating this girl, she came in drunk and I held her to the bed. She even threw up. I checked her phone and I saw, ‘I enjoyed this night. I think we should do this again.’

“As I showed her the phone, she just looked at me and said, ‘He’s just my friend. We just spent the night.’ Trust me, it was me that was now begging. I said we can work it out and she said, okay, don’t worry,” L.A.X recounted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.