“JESUS HAS DONE THIS. THE WAIT WAS ALL WORTH IT” - 37-YEAR-OLD SOUTH AFRICAN VIRGIN CELEBRATES AS SHE WEDS . (PHOTOS).

Image
 “Jesus has done this. The wait was all worth it” - 37-year-old South African virgin celebrates as she weds  A 37-year-old South African virgin, Zukiswa Joyi, has gotten married. Zukiswa, known for openly sharing her journey of sexual purity over the years, tied the knot n Saturday, October 3, 2026. Her Lobola ceremony was held in March 28.  Taking to Facebook after the church wedding, expressed gratitude to God for His strength when’s she felt weary, adding that it was worth the long wait.  “Hitched for life. Jesus has done this. Answered Prayer. He truly Honors those who honor him. The wait was all worth it,” she wrote. “I felt weary, but he strengthened me. Got married a virgin at the age of 37, it’s only possible because of the Spirit of God, but it’s possible. “Virginity is possible, purity is possible We don’t have to accept the Lie of the enemy. The same grace that restores one when they fall is the same grace that can redeem one from falling Lord we are grate...

MARKETERS FORCED ME OUT OF NOLLYWOOD- ACTRESS BIODUN OKEOWO. (PHOTO).


 Marketers forced me out of Nollywood — Actress Biodun Okeowo


Nigerian actress Biodun Okeowo has accused Nollywood marketers of damaging her acting career.

Okeowo made the allegation on Friday in a post shared on her Instagram story.

 Biodun, who recently married her US-based partner, Adeniyi Olabiyi, in July 2024, has been absent from the screen for years.

However, addressing concerns from fans who have been questioning her sudden disappearance, the actress attributed her absence to the sexual pressure she faced from marketers.

According to her: “Marketers were the reason I left the industry after blacklisting me for refusing to remove my panties.

“They told producers to stop featuring me and went as far as removing my photo from the poster of a film in which I played the lead role. How many of their wicked actions should I even talk about?

“They did so much damage to my career that I eventually got tired of acting and walked away myself.

“I developed so much hatred for a job I once had great passion for that I began to turn down roles.

“That’s a story for another day, but God will judge evildoers. Thank God I’m a living testimony today! I’m doing extremely well.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.