MALE PASSENGER DIES ABOARD FLIGHT AFTER HE REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTED TO OPEN THE CABIN DOOR MID-AIR. (PHOTO).

Image
Male passenger dies aboard flight after he reportedly attempted to open the cabin door mid-air A male passenger aboard a Kenya Airways flight reportedly lost his life shortly after he made several attempts to open the cabin door while the aircraft was in the air. Some Nigerians who were aboard the aircraft shared videos showing the moment other passengers were thrown into panic as the man made several attempts while being prevented by strong men who held him down. One of the passengers onboard the aircraft said the man was very aggressive before boarding and should not have been allowed into the flight. It is unclear what led to his death and the reason why he made several attempts to disembark from the flight midair.

TONTO DIKEH SPEAKS ON VALENTINE AND MOTHERHOOD. "THAT THING YOU THINK IS LOVE IS PURELY TRANSACTIONAL AND NOT UNCONDITIONAL". (PHOTOS).

 


Forget love this Valentine, celebrate your friends and family instead.


~Tonto Dikeh


Nobody can love you as much as your family and friends, that thing you think is love is purely transactional and not unconditional.


Receive sense.

IN ANOTHER POST SHE WROTE:


“Motherhood has been the most profound, transformative experience of my life—the kind of journey that reshapes you at your core. From the moment I held my son in my arms, I knew I wanted to be more than just a provider. I wanted to be present, to be intentional, to break the silent generational patterns where love was measured in material provision but lacked emotional depth. I refused to let my child grow up feeling unseen, unheard, or emotionally disconnected, as so many before us had.


Every single day, I choose to show up—not just physically but with my heart, my mind, and my full presence. I listen, I affirm, I nurture, and I love in a way that ensures my son knows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is safe, valued, and deeply cherished. Because parenting, to me, isn’t about circumstance—it’s about commitment. It’s about making the conscious decision to raise a child who feels emotionally secure, who knows vulnerability is not a weakness, and who understands that love is not something to be earned but something that should be freely given.


As he approaches his 9th birthday, I still find myself in awe—of him, of this journey, of the honor it is to be his mother. To be entrusted with his heart, his growth, his childhood. I don’t take it lightly. Motherhood has stretched me, refined me, and made me more human. It is my greatest purpose, my deepest joy, and the most sacred responsibility I will ever carry.”


#MAMAKING #KINGY #MYACE #MYDEBITALERT #JUICYMAN #PROUDOFUS.

One more photo below. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.