PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

ZOE SALDAÑA GIVES LOVING SHOUTOUT TO HUSBAND MARCO PEREGO AS SHE WINS BAFTA AWARD: 'YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL'. (VIDEO/PHOTO).

 


Zoe Saldaña Gives Loving Shoutout to Husband Marco Perego as She Wins BAFTA Award: 'You Are So Beautiful!'


Zoe Saldaña is this year’s supporting actress British Academy Film Award winner for her work in Emilia Pérez.

At the 78th annual BAFTAs ceremony on Feb. 16, hosted by David Tennant, the actress took the Royal Festival Hall stage in London to give a rousing acceptance speech.

“I was told not to cry by my children so I'm going to try. This is so validating and a true honor,” said Saldaña, 46,

"This was a creative challenge of a lifetime. How do you begin to even approach a film that defies categorization, you start by taking the lead with Jacques Audiard, so thank you very much. I want to thank my very wonderful cast and the crew who poured their hearts into the film," she added.

"I want to thank my mom for being such a selfless person," the actress continued. "Thanks to you I'm able to do anything I want. My husband, you are God's favorite and I hate it — but you are so beautiful!"

Saldaña is mom to twin sons, Cy Aridio and Bowie Ezio, 10, and youngest son Zen Anton, 8, whom she shares with husband Marco Perego, 45.

Watch video below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.