ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I DON’T WISH IT ON YOU – GENEVIEVE NNAJI KNOCKS TROLLS AGE-SHAMING HER. (PHOTO).



 I Don’t Wish It On You – Genevieve Nnaji Knocks Trolls Age-shaming Her


Veteran Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji has responded to social media trolls who made age-shaming comments about her. According to Naija News, a user on X reacted to Genevieve's post on April 3, 2025, stating that she couldn't escape aging and was getting older. The comment read, “You really cannot cheat nature. My fine wine is finally growing old.”


In her reply, Genevieve pointed out that things could be worse; she could age significantly and eventually die if she were fortunate. She wrote, “It gets worse, bro. I’ll get so old I’ll die. If I’m lucky.”


Another troll referred to her as “mummy,” suggesting she was old, but Genevieve quickly dismissed the comment, saying she wouldn’t wish old age on him. The troll commented, “Mummy, u don old o,” to which she replied, “Daddy, I don’t wish it on you.”


In other news, veteran Nollywood actor Segun Arinze announced that he and fellow actor Emeka Ike have resolved their past conflict and are now on good terms. In a recent interview with QEDNG, Arinze explained that their disagreement originated from a leadership issue within the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) in 2009. He noted that the conflict has since been resolved, and they now share laughs about it. Arinze emphasized the importance of letting go of grudges, stating, “Emeka Ike is a fine actor. We still talk; we laugh about those things. It doesn’t change the fact that he is a fine actor.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.