A CHESTER, ILLINOIS MAN WAS RECENTLY ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR CRIMES AGAINST AT LEAST ONE MINOR. WHEN HIS MUGSHOT WAS SHARED, WITH THE CHARGES INCLUDED, SEVERAL OTHER YOUNG LADIES CAME FORWARD AND TOLD THEIR STORIES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A Chester, Illinois man was recently arrested and charged for crimes against  at least one minor. When his mugshot was shared, with the charges included, several other young ladies came forward and told their stories.  Joshua Addison, 37-years-old, was arrested and charged on September 25th for incidents that happened approximately May, 13th of this year. He is currently in the Randolph County Jail.  When the news broke, several (at least 6) females shared screenshots and stories alleging Addison had sent them inappropriate messages. One individual shared a screenshot exhibiting that she confronted Addison and reminded him they were cousins. In that same exchange, the young lady asked if Addison knew her age. The screenshot shows Addison stating that he hopes his "not blood" cousin was at least 18-years-old.  Two prior alleged targets of Addison have reached out to us. They urge you, if you have received inappropriate messages, or experienced inappropriate beha...

LADY TAKES MAN'S NUMBER FROM CHURCH WHATSAPP GROUP AND CHATS HIM, HE MARRIES HER. (PHOTO).


 LADY TAKES MAN'S NUMBER FROM CHURCH WHATSAPP GROUP AND CHATS HIM, HE MARRIES HER


26th April, 2025       


A Nigerian lady has shared the interesting story of how she met her husband at the Redeemed Christian Church of God.


The lady said she noticed the man on the day she attended Bible Study, which is called ‘Digging Deep’ in RCCG

She said after seeing the man and liking him, she decided to look for his number and send him a message on Whatsapp.


A Nigerian lady shared the romantic story of how she met the man who would later become her husband.


According to the lady, she met her husband in church and their relationship kicked off and ended in marriage.


Lady shares how she met her husband.


In a video interview posted on TikTok, Ayo Adams, the lady Oluwbukola Akinbolusire said she attends the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).


She noted that she met her husband on a particular day she attended bible study, also known as ‘Digging Deep’, in RCCG.


After she noticed the man and liked him, she promptly searched for his number on the church’s WhatsApp group and sent him a message.


That was how their relationship started and later ended in marriage.


Her words:


“I met my husband in church. I don’t want to be too spiritual, but I still can. So, I met my husband on a Tuesday, on a Digging Deep. I attend Redeemed. While I was still reading my Bible, I saw a guy walked in. I saw his leg. And then the Holy Spirit ministered to me that that’s your husband. And I looked up. I actually chatted him first, not to say I love you, but I just chatted him first. I took his number on the Whatsapp group in church.”


According to the lady, she and her husband have been married now for six years.


Reactions as Nigerian lady meets husband in church


@Temilade Elizabeth Adedoyin said:


“I never for once attend digging deep for my church, next week Tuesday we dig it together oooo.”


@oluwamodupetemi1 said:


“I met mine in the bus oooo…..I was I in between him and the driver in front…aft few minutes,I started sleeping ooo.oga carry my head on his shoulder.”


@BENIN CITY HAIRSTYLIST said:


“RCCG has done more good than harm to us. Because this will soon be my story. We’re Redeemers United in Love.”


@obee7 said:


“How does God speak to you people so easily, telling you that’s your husband. I’ve been asking him this question for almost 2 years now.”


@handmadefootwearinibadan said:


“As dem don remove me from church WhatsApp group… what’s the way forward?”


Credit: thetalkng


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.