ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

LIZZO SHOWS OFF HER NEW BODY AFTER SHE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT. (PHOTO).


 She captioned all these photos "Smoothing lace is back ☺️ @yitty"


Pop star Lizzo has been proudly posting about what she calls her "weight release."

Known for promoting body positivity, Lizzo has been focusing on weight training and calorie deficit for the past several months.

But contrary to what people might think, this journey was never about shrinking to fit in. 

“I think a lot of people see a fat person that way and immediately just assume everything they’re doing is to be thin,” she said. “I’m not trying to be thin. I don’t ever want to be thin."

"Will my body fluctuate from this size? Will I get a little smaller depending on some of the choices I make or a little bigger, depending on some of the choices I make in my life. Yes, I’m used to fluctuating," she said.

Instead, Lizzo said her goal was simply to care for her mind, to feel stronger, to move with more ease -- and she’s been slow, intentional, and honest every step of the way.

After all, Nightfam, body positivity doesn't just have one look.

It's about truly loving yourself through ANY change.

More photos below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.