GUINEA-BISSAU STOPS VACCINE STUDY FUNDED BY TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. (PHOTO).

Image
 Guinea-Bissau stops vaccine study funded by Trump administration Guinea-Bissau's foreign minister has said his government has stopped a study funded by the Trump administration aiming to evaluate side effects of the life-saving hepatitis B vaccine, including any links to autism. The West African country, one of the region's poorest, has high rates of hepatitis B, and the prospective study had drawn an outcry from scientists and international health bodies because only half the newborns in the trial would get the vaccine at birth. World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus said it was not ethical. Guinea-Bissau last month suspended the trial pending an ethical review. Critics had said it was being used to test theories linking vaccines to autism, long promoted by U.S. Health Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr but contradicted by scientific evidence. Foreign Minister Joao Bernardo Vieira said in an interview on Tuesday that the study had been closed, citing concer...

AKSHAY KUMAR’S PRODUCTION HOUSE, CAPE OF GOOD FILMS, HAS ISSUED A LEGAL NOTICE TO VETERAN ACTOR PARESH RAWAL, DEMANDING ₹25 CRORES IN DAMAGES.(PHOTO).


 In a surprising turn of events, Akshay Kumar’s production house, Cape of Good Films, has issued a legal notice to veteran actor Paresh Rawal, demanding ₹25 crores in damages. The notice comes after Paresh Rawal’s sudden withdrawal from Hera Pheri 3, the much-awaited sequel to the popular comedy franchise.


Sources reveal that Paresh Rawal had signed a contract to act in the film, participated in pre-production work, shot for a day, and was even involved in promotional activities. However, he recently stepped away from the project, reportedly saying he didn’t “feel like” being part of it. Akshay’s production team claims this abrupt exit has led to major financial losses and disrupted the production schedule.


This is the first time Akshay Kumar has taken legal action against a fellow actor for unprofessional behaviour, indicating a growing call for professionalism and accountability in the industry. Insiders suggest that producers may now be less willing to tolerate sudden walkouts that put entire film projects at risk.


The news has sent shockwaves through the film industry, with fans and insiders reacting strongly to the development. The future of Hera Pheri 3 is now uncertain, as both Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal’s teams have yet to make official statements.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

TINUBU ANNOUNCES ARRIVAL OF 4 U.S ATTACK HELICOPTERS. (PHOTO).