EL-RUFAI’S FAMILY PROTESTS SSS DETENTION, ALLEGES TORTURE, MEDICAL NEGLECT. (PHOTOS).

Image
 El-Rufai’s Family Protests SSS Detention, Alleges Torture, Medical Neglect Former Kaduna State Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has continued to face controversy over his detention, as members of his family and supporters staged a protest in Abuja on Monday over his custody by the State Security Service (SSS). The demonstrators, which included Senator Lawal Adamu and close relatives of the former governor, accused security authorities of subjecting him to psychological pressure and denying him access to medical care despite existing court directives. Speaking outside the SSS facility, El-Rufai’s second wife, Asia, said the family had been living under fear due to what she described as persistent surveillance and security intimidation connected to the case. According to her, the tension increased after El-Rufai appeared before Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was granted bail before the matter was adjourned.  She alleged that despite prior arr...

DIESEL EXPLOSION: NO CAUSE FOR ALARM, SAYS OGUN GOVT. (VIDEO/PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE



Diesel explosion: No cause for alarm, says Ogun Govt


Ogun State government, on Tuesday, assured athletes participating in the National Sports Festival holding in Abeokuta, as well as the residents of the state, of their safety, following a diesel tanker explosion near Alake's Sports Complex, one of the facilities used for the ongoing Sports Festival.


Special Adviser to Ogun State Governor on Media and Strategy, Kayode Akinmade, in a statement, said that while there was an incident involving a diesel tanker that resulted in a fire outbreak, the fire was immediately put out to prevent any damage.


Akinmade commended the promptness and proactiveness of the fire service in the state and the vigilance of officials at the complex, assuring participants at the sports festival of total safety.


"The incident this afternoon involving a gas tanker close to one of our facilities for the National Sports Festival was very unfortunate. We thank God that the fire was immediately put out to avert any casualties.


"To this end, we want to assure all our athletes and the people of the state of safety and that there is no cause for alarm as the situation is under absolute control ", the statement read.

Watch video below


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).