MALE PASSENGER DIES ABOARD FLIGHT AFTER HE REPORTEDLY ATTEMPTED TO OPEN THE CABIN DOOR MID-AIR. (PHOTO).

Image
Male passenger dies aboard flight after he reportedly attempted to open the cabin door mid-air A male passenger aboard a Kenya Airways flight reportedly lost his life shortly after he made several attempts to open the cabin door while the aircraft was in the air. Some Nigerians who were aboard the aircraft shared videos showing the moment other passengers were thrown into panic as the man made several attempts while being prevented by strong men who held him down. One of the passengers onboard the aircraft said the man was very aggressive before boarding and should not have been allowed into the flight. It is unclear what led to his death and the reason why he made several attempts to disembark from the flight midair.

FRIENDS ACCUSED MY HUSBAND OF HYPNOTISING ME – DEBBIE SHOKOYA. (PHOTO).


 Friends accused my husband of hypnotising me – Debbie Shokoya


Actress and producer Debbie Shokoya has recounted a painful experience of betrayal by her friends, who spread malicious rumours that her husband used “jazz”and hypnotised her. 

However, in an interview with Bimpe Akintunde on Iriri Podcast, Debbie said she has come to see their absence in her life as a blessing. 

She said she has found solace in her loved ones, including her husband, daughter, family, and in-laws, and believes that God removed her former friends to protect her from harm. 

Debbie said: “Those I called my people… the same ones who said I was hypnotised by my husband—were my friends. People I trusted. But today, I realise I have no one left. And you know what? I surrender.

“My husband is my best friend. My daughter, my family, and my husband’s family—they are all I need.

“Looking back now, I see clearly—God took those people out of my life for a reason. If they were still here, maybe my life wouldn’t have meaning. Maybe they would’ve caused setbacks… maybe they would’ve sent me packing from my marriage.

“But God stepped in and cleared the path. And I’m thankful.

“As I entered this year, I told God I wouldn’t try to control anything. I handed it all over to Him. And truly, He has brought meaning into my life”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.