PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

KAZIM ADEOTI REVEALS WHY HE MARRIED ACTRESS MERCY AIGBE. (PHOTO).


 KAZIM ADEOTI REVEALS WHY HE MARRIED ACTRESS MERCY AIGBE


Movie marketer and CEO of IbakaTV, Kazim Adeoti, has revealed why he married actress Mercy Aigbe as his second wife.


Aigbe married Adeoti in 2022 and she converted to Islam in 2023 in line with her new husband's religion.


While Adeoti claimed to have known Aigbe for many years before they formed a romantic relationship, he disclosed that he had always been drawn to her honestly and directness in all things.


“Mercy Aigbe is someone that I’ve known for a long time," he stated. "I knew she was an actress even before we met in person. When I got into the industry, I worked with many people, including her. What I love and admire most about her is that she’s truthful and straightforward."


Adeoti further revealed that his business has benefited from the actress' professional experience, industry influence, and helpful advice in all things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.