LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

POLICE INTERVENES AFTER THREE WOMEN ALLEGE ASSAULT AT PORT HARCOURT NIGHTCLUB, SPARKING OUTRAGE. (VIDEO/PHOTO).


 Three Women Allege Assault at Port Harcourt Nightclub, Sparking Outrage


Three young women have accused a man of physically assaulting them at Black Box nightclub in Port Harcourt, leaving one with a bloodied head, another with a broken tooth, and the third allegedly stripped and thrown down a staircase. The incident, which occurred during a birthday celebration, has triggered widespread outrage after the women shared videos of their injuries and ordeal online.


According to the victims, trouble began when the man, accompanied by security personnel, confronted them, claiming they were recording him without consent. The women, who had paid for a reserved table, said the man forcibly occupied their space and became aggressive. “He said if they born me well, I should sit in the seat I paid for,” one victim recounted. The situation escalated, with the women alleging the man and his associates smashed bottles, causing severe injuries. “They broke my friend’s head. She was bleeding so badly. Another had her tooth broken. They pushed me downstairs, stripped me naked, and beat me mercilessly,” another victim said.


In a viral video, the third woman, visibly missing a front tooth, called for intervention from human rights groups, stating, “Young girls can’t even go out and feel secure.” The women claimed the alleged assailant is a regular at the club with a history of similar behavior.


The founder of Black Box, known on TikTok as @datfairboy1, condemned the violence in a video statement, calling the incident “pathetic” and clarifying that his response was personal, not corporate. He said he had visited the victims in the hospital and lodged a complaint with security operatives.


The Rivers State Police Command responded on Friday, confirming that the club’s manager and the suspect had been invited for questioning. In a post on X, the command stated, “The DPO within that jurisdiction has expedited action by inviting the hotel manager and the alleged suspect for immediate investigation.” The police also urged the victims to come forward to make formal statements.


As of now, the alleged assailant has not publicly addressed the accusations. The incident has fueled public demands for justice and heightened concerns about safety in nightlife venues.

Watch video below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.