BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION- BY OKOI OBONO-OBLA. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 BALA MOHAMMED'S CANDOR: A LESSON IN STATESMANSHIP FOR THE SOUR GRAPES OPPOSITION By Okoi Obono-Obla  Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State deserves unreserved commendation for his rare candour and statesmanship. In an era where opposition politics in Nigeria has been reduced to perpetual wailing, cynicism and playing to the gallery, Bala Mohammed has risen above partisanship to speak truth to power in the most patriotic sense. Despite being the National Leader of the Allied Peoples Movement (APM) and a key pillar of his party's presidential ticket, Governor Mohammed did what very few Nigerian politicians dare to do: he publicly appreciated President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for his bold, courageous and transformative reform agenda. This is leadership. This is maturity. This is putting Nigeria first. President Tinubu has done what others feared to do. He has brought a semblance of order and transparency to the opaque, previously cabal-infested oil and gas sector. Where subsidy fraud...

2BABA APOLOGISES FOR CLAIMING MEN CAN’T BE SEXUALLY FAITHFUL. (PHOTO).


 

2Baba apologises for claiming men can’t be s3xually faithful

Music superstar Innocent Idibia popularly known as 2baba has issued a public apology for his recent comments on monogamy, which sparked widespread criticism.

During an episode of Nedu’s podcast, he claimed that men are not built to be s3xually active with one woman, despite being capable of loving one woman deeply.

“I have said this a couple of days ago, and I got into trouble for it but I didn’t care about that. Man no fits, I don’t know ooo but let me talk for my own self. I no go talk about other men.

“A man is not built to sexually be with one woman. Man can give his heart and love to one woman, but it’s impossible for a man to sexually be with one woman,” he said.

However, retracting his statement, he acknowledged that he made a mistake and tendered an apology to partner Natasha, kids and fans.

In the apology, 2baba expressed deep regret for his words, describing them as not reflective of his true character.

He praised his partner Natasha, as “the love of my life” and acknowledged the hurt his statement may have caused his family.

Recognising the respect and admiration he has received from his fans, 2baba took ownership of his mistake and offered a sincere apology.

“I know I fvcked up with what I said and I know I’m going to get cancelled cos of it. I apologise to my fans and most importantly, my wife, the love of my life, Natasha, she’s amazing, she’s smart and also my kids. 

“They don’t deserve this I put them through. I’m fortunate to have people look up to me, calling me a legend, I own up to my mistake. I’m terribly sorry. That’s not who I am,” he said in part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.