FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND PRESS RELEASE FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE Following the unfortunate farmer-herder clash at Guda Village in Ningi Local Government Area, the Command wishes to inform the public that four suspects have now been arrested in connection with the incident. On 23rd September, 2026 at about 0740hrs, three farmers from Guda Village went to their farms on Guda Hill and found cattle belonging to a herder grazing on and destroying their crops. They chased the cattle to the herders' settlement where an argument ensued and degenerated into a fight. In the process, the three farmers sustained injuries. Sadly, in retaliation, some youths from Guda Village mobilized and set ablaze houses at the herders settlement. Operatives from Ningi Division responded promptly, restored normalcy and evacuated the injured to General Hospital Ningi. Unfortunately, one of them, Usman Jibrin, 40 years old, later died while receiving t...

ACTRESS OPEYEMI AIYEOLA HAS REVEALED WHY SHE CUT OFF HER COLLEAGUES IN THE FILM INDUSTRY AFTER GETTING MARRIED.(PHOTO).




 Veteran Nollywood actress Opeyemi Aiyeola has revealed why she cut off her colleagues in the film industry after getting married.

 

Speaking in a recent interview on Oyinmomo TV, the actress said she blocked everyone in Nollywood for over 10 years, shortly after relocating abroad with her husband, Olayiwola Abdulwakilu.

 

According to her, the decision was a personal sacrifice to protect her marriage and avoid becoming part of the trend of broken celebrity homes.

 

In her words:

 


“I was off the scene for more than ten years, and I apologised to my fans. I held my marriage in high esteem, so I blocked everybody’s contact in the industry.

Let’s appreciate our lovers because they caused it. Some of them will say practitioners don’t have stable homes or lives, but they don’t know what happens behind those relationships. So, because I didn’t want my own to be like that, I blocked everyone from the industry for 10 years.”


 

Now a mother of two boys, Opeyemi says she’s back to focus fully on her career:

 


“I unblocked everybody when I finally returned to focus on my career. I have two boys, and I have sacrificed everything for them. They should now allow me to also carve my own career.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.