LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES . (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASCOPA INTRODUCES TOLL-FREE LINE FOR CONSUMERS, URGES RESIDENTS TO REPORT FAKE, EXPIRED PRODUCTS, POOR SERVICES  The Lagos State Government has urged residents to "tell it to LASCOPA" by promptly reporting fake, expired, adulterated and counterfeit products, misleading advertisements, poor services and other consumer-related violations through the Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency's toll-free consumer helpline, 080 0005 2726, or by email at lasgcopa@gmail.com or the Agency's Social media handles - Facebook: lascopa, Instagram: lasgcopa, X (Twitter): lasgcopa  The General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of LASCOPA, Afolabi Solebo, Esq., stated that the toll-free line provides consumers with a direct, accessible channel to report violations, seek guidance and get timely action. He urged residents not to remain silent and to report formally to LASCOPA rather than relying only on social media. Solebo stressed that while social media raises awareness, complaints mus...

‎GIVE ME ANAMBRA STATE, AND IF IN ONE YEAR I DO NOT CHANGE ANAMBRA, I WILL LIVE IN MY CAR—ASARI DOKUBO. (PHOTO).


 ‎Give Me Anambra State, And If In One Year I Do Not Change Anambra, I Will Live In My Car—Asari Dokubo

‎

‎In a live Facebook video that was done a few hours ago, Asari Dokubo, a prominent Kalabari leader, voiced his frustration over what he described as the unwarranted admiration Nigerians often direct toward Peter Obi.

‎

‎He argued that if given the responsibility of leading Anambra State, he would completely transform the region within just one year more than Peter Obi.


Asari Dokubo stressed that he wouldn’t make use of the governor’s official residence and would instead choose to stay in his car if he failed to deliver on this promise. He also insisted that he would reject any personal privileges, such as salaries or official housing, should he fail to meet such a target.

‎

‎Dokubo criticized Peter Obi’s eight years in office, claiming that the period brought little progress to Anambra. According to him, Obi’s leadership did not bring about meaningful growth, yet he continues to enjoy widespread praise from Nigerians.

‎

‎"Peter Obi was governor of Anambra State what did he do for 8 years? What did he do for 8 years? These are the questions. It is not when you are tribalistic. Compare Peter Obi’s Anambra, which is a gold mine... Give me Anambra, and if in one year I do not change Anambra, I will not take a salary, I will not live in their government house—I will live in my car.”

‎

‎He maintained that Anambra possesses enough economic potential to undergo serious development in less than a year, provided it’s properly managed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.