ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I LOST ROLES COS I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH MARKETERS - MOJI AFOLAYAN. (PHOTO).


 I LOST ROLES COS I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH MARKETERS - MOJI AFOLAYAN


Veteran Nollywood actress, Moji Afolayan, said she lost numerous movie roles because of her firm refusal to go to bed with movie producers and marketers.


The 57-year-old daughter of the late legendary actor Adeyemi ‘Adeluv’ Afolayan and wife of actor Rasaq ‘Ojopagogo’ Olayiwola said she is happy she kept her body for her husband instead of giving it away for movie roles.


"Due to the kind of training I received at home, I cannot trade my body for movies," Moji stated. “My husband, who married me, has not even done anything. 


"Because I did not do it, they (film marketers) held a meeting among themselves not to call me. I did not sleep with them. I did not offer my body for sex."


She revealed that some married actresses chose to bed producers and marketers for roles, and subsequently became popular faces on movie posters, but their marriages suffered for it.


“It affected me in terms of income and fame," she stated. "I cherish my body more than anything. Even my husband knows."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.