FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND PRESS RELEASE FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE Following the unfortunate farmer-herder clash at Guda Village in Ningi Local Government Area, the Command wishes to inform the public that four suspects have now been arrested in connection with the incident. On 23rd September, 2026 at about 0740hrs, three farmers from Guda Village went to their farms on Guda Hill and found cattle belonging to a herder grazing on and destroying their crops. They chased the cattle to the herders' settlement where an argument ensued and degenerated into a fight. In the process, the three farmers sustained injuries. Sadly, in retaliation, some youths from Guda Village mobilized and set ablaze houses at the herders settlement. Operatives from Ningi Division responded promptly, restored normalcy and evacuated the injured to General Hospital Ningi. Unfortunately, one of them, Usman Jibrin, 40 years old, later died while receiving t...

I MAY RELOCATE TO NIGERIA, BECOME THIRD WIFE OF AFRICAN KING – AMERICAN SINGER SUMMER WALKER. (PHOTO).



   I may relocate to Nigeria, become third wife of African king – American singer Summer Walker


American singer Summer Walker has expressed her excitement about visiting Nigeria, saying she “can’t wait” to come to the country.

The R&B star admitted she feels apprehensive because she believes that once she visits Nigeria, she may never return to the United States.

The mother of three revealed her desire to relocate to Nigeria with her children and become the third wife of an African king.

Walker made the remarks during a recent interview with BBC Radio 1Xtra.

“I want to go to Nigeria so bad. But I’m scared because I know I won’t come back. I just want to take my kids and just like, we gone!” she said.

When asked what she had heard about Nigeria, Summer responded, “It just seems so fun. I had my first African dish the other day, it was good as heck. I just know I won’t come back. I would be somebody’s third wife. Me and my kids would be put up in some African king’s house. I know it.

“My nyash is good. I’m prepared. I’m ready. I’ve been waiting for this.”

She also disclosed that she had planned to celebrate her 29th birthday in Nigeria in April, but had to cancel after her children fell ill.

Walker assured fans that she still intends to visit the country soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.