LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

AIR FORCE BOMBS BANDIT WEDDING IN ZAMFARA, DOZENS KILLED. (PHOTO).


 Air Force bombs bandit wedding in Zamfara, dozens killed


The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has launched a deadly airstrike on a gathering of armed bandits attending a wedding ceremony in Zamfara State, killing dozens and injuring many others.


The airstrike took place on Tuesday, August 5, at Asaula Hills in Yankuzo Ward, Tsafe Local Government Area.


Sources told Zagazola Makama that the wedding brought together armed bandits from different camps, including those from Faskari and Kankara in Katsina State and other areas in Zamfara.


The bandits had gathered in the rocky hills for a mass wedding celebration.


Field operatives confirmed that around 2:44 pm, over 100 motorcycles carrying heavily armed men were seen at the location. A fighter jet was quickly deployed, and by 4:00 pm, the Air Force struck.


“The wedding brought together bandit factions from Faskari and Kankara LGAs in Katsina State, and other enclaves across Zamfara. Dozens were neutralised instantly, while many others were critically injured. The survivors were seen evacuating the wounded to Yankuzo village for treatment,” a source revealed.


By the evening of the strike, at least 10 bodies had been recovered, while several others were burnt beyond recognition. Local sources reported that around 33 wounded bandits were receiving treatment at a health centre in Yankuzo and surrounding settlements.


It was also discovered that some of the injured were being treated in secret by unqualified medical personnel.


“Some of the injured bandits are being secretly treated by unqualified health workers. It is recommended that ground troops conduct mop-up operations both at the strike site and at suspected recovery points like Yankuzo village,” the source said.


Operation FANSAN YAMMA is a joint military campaign launched earlier in the year to target terrorist hideouts, logistics bases, and command centres across Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi, and Sokoto States.


This airstrike is one of the most significant hits on armed groups in recent months, showing the military’s increased effort to dismantle criminal networks in the North West.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.