ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

BOLANLE NINALOWO STARS IN AMERICAN MOVIE WITH VIVICA FOX. (PHOTO).


BOLANLE NINALOWO STARS IN AMERICAN MOVIE WITH VIVICA FOX


Notable Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, revealed in a recent media interview that he is having a foray into Hollywood. He said he just completed an American movie project with Blac Chyna and Vivica A. Fox among others. 


“I’m doing some things in Hollywood as well—creating my mark over there,” he shared. “I just finished a movie with Vivica Fox and Blac Chyna, and I’ve got a few more roles lined up.”


The thespian said he is also working on a personal project titled Maka ti Japa. The docu-series follows the ambition of a bus conductor in Lagos to make it big in America. 


“It’s about the life of an immigrant—a Naija agbero guy who says, ‘I fit go America too,’” Ninalowo said. “I wanted to speak for the streets, and tell the story of an area boy trying to make it outside Nigeria. This character isn’t the ‘useless guy’ people often assume—he’s got dreams, responsibilities, and determination." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.