ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

GHANA: MR. PRESIDENT, I'M HUNGRY, KINDLY COME TO MY AID OTHERWISE ASAMANDO WILL VISIT ME – GOSPEL MUSICIAN AKWASI NYARKO BEGS MAHAMA. (PHOTO).


 Mr. President, I'm hungry, kindly come to my aid otherwise asamando will visit me – Gospel Musician Akwasi Nyarko begs Mahama


Gospel musician and evangelist Akwasi Nyarko has taken to social media with a heartbreaking plea, claiming he’s been neglected after publicly supporting President John Dramani Mahama and the National Democratic Congress (NDC).


In the emotional video circulating online, Akwasi Nyarko begged for support for himself and his family. 


“President Mahama, it looks like you've forgotten me. I composed a campaign song for you. 


"Right now, I’m hungry—I haven’t eaten in three days. My child has dropped out of school because I can’t pay the fees,” he said.


According to him, ever since he openly backed the NDC, life has taken a turn for the worse. 


He claims his music career suffered due to political backlash, and he's now struggling just to survive.


The gospel artiste’s appeal has drawn mixed reactions online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.