ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

HOW I SURVIVED MY LEAKED SEX TAPE CONTROVERSY – TIWA SAVAGE. (PHOTO).


 How I survived my leaked sex tape controversy – Tiwa Savage


Afrobeats star Tiwa Savage has opened up about overcoming the 2021 leak of her s3x tape, which sparked widespread controversy after she revealed being blackmailed over it. 

In a YouTube interview with Zeze Mills, Savage called the tape’s release and her father’s death the lowest points of her career. 

She said: “My dad died and my s3x tape was released. The only way I could have survived was not to think about it.” 

She explained she survived the ordeal by refusing to dwell on it, expressing gratitude for the chance to share her story.

She added: “Being here on the couch with you is such a blessing. Just the fact that you even want to talk to me, people want to hear what I want to say after how many years. It feels good. I’ve gone through so much, but have I really enjoyed the moment?”

On her love life, Tiwa Savage said she has never experienced true love despite her age and past relationships.

“I don’t think I’ve experienced true love apart from my son. Because every time I look back at all my relationships, I’m like, nah, that wasn’t love. I was just infatuated. At that time I thought I was in love. I don’t think I experienced true love even when I was married,” she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.