A 13-YEAR-OLD FLORIDA BOY LOST HIS LIFE INSIDE OF A TUBE SLIDE AT A PLAYGROUND, LEAVING BEHIND A SHOCKED AND GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY.(PHOTO).

Image
 A 13-year-old Florida boy lost his life inside of a tube slide at a playground, leaving behind a shocked and grief-stricken family. The heartbreaking discovery was made when a father took his two children to Shenandoah Park in Miami on September 25th to work out some energy.  What they discovered when trying to use the tube slide may keep these young children from ever playing in an enclosed slide again. 13-year-old Olvin Ballladares was inside of the slide ...and unresponsive.  According to reports, Olvin had gone to the park that morning instead of school. While at the park, Olvin had attempted to slide down the tube slide. While traveling down the slide, Olvin's shirt became caught on a screw and pulled tight around his neck, cutting off his supply to oxygen.  From the way that he was discovered, it appears Olvin had realized what was happening and tried to free himself but was unable. One arm was trapped fully behind his back.  Olvin remained in that positi...

I WANT TO EXPERIENCE DATING A RICH GUY - TIWA SAVAGE. (PHOTO).


 I WANT TO EXPERIENCE DATING A RICH GUY - TIWA SAVAGE


Singer Tiwa Savage said she had dated poor guys a number of times and would like to experience what it feels like to date a rich person.


According to the superstar, she used to think that money does not matter if love is present. But she has come to a stage in her life where she thinks that money is as important as love.


“I’ve tried dating men without money,” Savage said, “but at this stage in my life, I want to experience what it feels like to be with someone financially stable.


“I want to try dating someone who’s wealthier. I have tried the other way for so many years. Let me try what it’s like dating someone financially stable.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.