FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND PRESS RELEASE FOUR SUSPECTS ARRESTED OVER FARMER-HERDER CLASH IN NINGI LGA THAT CLAIMED ONE LIFE Following the unfortunate farmer-herder clash at Guda Village in Ningi Local Government Area, the Command wishes to inform the public that four suspects have now been arrested in connection with the incident. On 23rd September, 2026 at about 0740hrs, three farmers from Guda Village went to their farms on Guda Hill and found cattle belonging to a herder grazing on and destroying their crops. They chased the cattle to the herders' settlement where an argument ensued and degenerated into a fight. In the process, the three farmers sustained injuries. Sadly, in retaliation, some youths from Guda Village mobilized and set ablaze houses at the herders settlement. Operatives from Ningi Division responded promptly, restored normalcy and evacuated the injured to General Hospital Ningi. Unfortunately, one of them, Usman Jibrin, 40 years old, later died while receiving t...

I'M AS GUILTY AS MY FATHER IN TERMS OF MISTAKES - CLARENCE PETERS. (PHOTO).


 I'M AS GUILTY AS MY FATHER IN TERMS OF MISTAKES - CLARENCE PETERS


Son of legendary musician, Shina Peters, and veteran Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwura, has revealed that he made as much blunders as his father and reconciled with him after realizing this fact.


Clarence Peters said his errors would have equally been as disastrous as his father's if not for time and technology. 


“I made every single mistake my father made," he stated. "I’m just lucky that time and tech saved me from it being as catastrophic as his own. So, the moment I realised that, I forgave him instantly even before we had a conversation. That would be 2014/15. That was when I became an adult."


The famous music video director confided he would have loved to judge his father for his wanton ways with women, only that he is not in a position to do so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.