EMEFIELE: FINANCE MINISTRY UNAWARE OF N124.86BN CBN WITHDRAWAL, WITNESS TELLS COURT. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Emefiele:  Finance Ministry Unaware of N124.86bn CBN Withdrawal,   Witness Tells Court   A Director in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Ali Mohammed, on Tuesday, October 6, 2026, told the Federal Capital Territory, FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja, that the Ministry was not aware of the withdrawal of N124.86 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.   Mohammed, who testified as the prosecution witness 10, PW10, in the ongoing trial of the former CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, disclosed this while being led in evidence by the prosecution counsel, Abbas Mohammed.   The witness said he appeared before the court because his Ministry received a letter from the investigation team concerning N154 billion said to have been withdrawn by the CBN.   Explaining his position and responsibilities in the Ministry, Mohammed said, “My Lord, the Department of Home Finance is made up of three functions based in three divisions, that is State and Public...

TOKE MAKINWA NAMES HER NEWBORN YAKIRA ELIANA. (PHOTO).


 TOKE MAKINWA NAMES HER NEWBORN YAKIRA ELIANA 


Toke Makinwa has welcomed her new baby to the delight of Nigerians everywhere. She gushed over the newborn on social media and revealed her name: Yakira Eliana.


While many Nigerians think the baby's names are unusual because they are not local Yoruba names, the celebrity disclosed their meanings in her post.


"Meet my miracle," she wrote. "Yakira Eliana — Precious, Beloved — of great worth, my God has answered." 


She announced the baby's other names as: Olakitan, Iyanuoluwa, Ikeoluwa, and Adunola.


"I'm a Mommy...this is the happiest I’ve ever been," Makinwa wrote. "I have seen the goodness of God in my life time, I have seen God move and I no longer just hear of it, I see it. It ended in praise, My miracle is here.".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.