ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

I JUST READ MRS RITA EDOCHIE’S PLEA FOR NNAMDI KANU’S FREEDOM AND I FEEL LIKE VOMITING,MAYBE SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SOUTH EAST FROM 2015 TO 2025- JOE IGBOKWE. (PHOTO).


 I just read Mrs Rita Edochie’s plea for Nnamdi Kanu’s freedom and I feel like vomiting,Maybe she did not know what happened in the South East from 2015 to 2025- Joe Igbokwe


A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Joe Igbokwe has described as unbelievable the call for the release of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.


Igbokwe was particularly reacting to a post by Nollywood Actress, Rita Edochie who pleaded with the Federal Government to consider releasing the secessionist.


In a post on her Instagram page, the actress claimed that Kanu’s release will foster the restoration of peace especially in the South East


According to her, Kanu is “too unique to be in captivity”, claiming that “everything he said from begining to the very end has happened”.


However, Igbokwe in a counter post on Facebook, claimed that he “feels like vomiting” after reading the post.He wrote, 


“I just read Mrs Rita Edochie’s plea for Nnamdi Kanu’s freedom and I feel like vomiting,Maybe she did not know what happened in the South East from 2015 to 2025. This is unbelievable. Mama biko nakpuo be ji. Okwua kariri gi. Alu melu”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.