NAMES OF CREW AND PASSENGERS ON ILL-FATED AIRCRAFT. (PHOTO).

Image
 Names of Crew and Passengers on Ill-Fated Aircraft As of the time of filing this report, no survivors have been found following the aircraft crash in Ondo State. CREW 1. Squadron Leader M.I. Aburime — Flight Captain 2. Squadron Leader A.P. Man-Ugwueje — Co-pilot 3. Flight Lieutenant I.S. Bako — Co-pilot 4. Warrant Officer Abubakar A. — Aircraft Technician 5. Corporal Uguru H.C. — Aircraft Technician PASSENGERS 6. Flight Lieutenant T.L. Lazarus 7. Flight Lieutenant M. Akinloye 8. Flying Officer I.M. Adeshina 9. Master Warrant Officer Onwuka F. 10. Master Warrant Officer Matini B.A. 11. Warrant Officer Nuhu F.S. 12. Flight Sergeant James R.B. 13. Flight Sergeant Mohammed A.I. 14. Sergeant Ani A.E. 15. Sergeant Izibenikien S.I. 16. Sergeant Alafuka C. 17. Sergeant Mbadugha A.N. 18. Lance Corporal Ugwuba F.C. 19. Lance Corporal Eledan G.E. 20. Mrs. Ezeh Nneka 21. Godstmine Tarabina 22. Joy Micheal 23. Sunday Micheal 24. Ukeme David 25. Gideon Omotola The Chief of Air Staff has ordered...

ISAK GOING ON 'STRIKE' CHANGED RELATIONSHIP - HOWE. (PHOTO).


 Isak going on 'strike' changed relationship - Howe


Eddie Howe says his relationship with Alexander Isak changed after the former Newcastle United centre-forward went on "strike" to force through a move to Liverpool. 


Isak trained away from his former team-mates and did not feature in any of Newcastle's opening three games of the season before completing a British record £125m switch to Liverpool on deadline day.Howe, speaking to reporters for the first time since the move went through, acknowledged communication between the pair "became difficult".


"Alex and I always enjoyed a great relationship," he said. "I loved working with him. I hope he enjoyed working with us. "It was mutually beneficial. We helped him become the player he in part is today and he helped us as a team achieve some unbelievable milestones and was part of a very successful team.


"The moment he went on strike our relationship did change and that was probably a turning point in our relationship."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.