EMEFIELE: FINANCE MINISTRY UNAWARE OF N124.86BN CBN WITHDRAWAL, WITNESS TELLS COURT. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 Emefiele:  Finance Ministry Unaware of N124.86bn CBN Withdrawal,   Witness Tells Court   A Director in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Ali Mohammed, on Tuesday, October 6, 2026, told the Federal Capital Territory, FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja, that the Ministry was not aware of the withdrawal of N124.86 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.   Mohammed, who testified as the prosecution witness 10, PW10, in the ongoing trial of the former CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, disclosed this while being led in evidence by the prosecution counsel, Abbas Mohammed.   The witness said he appeared before the court because his Ministry received a letter from the investigation team concerning N154 billion said to have been withdrawn by the CBN.   Explaining his position and responsibilities in the Ministry, Mohammed said, “My Lord, the Department of Home Finance is made up of three functions based in three divisions, that is State and Public...

OKOROJI CONFIRMS THAT EBENEZER OBEY IS ALIVE, HALE & HEARTY. (PHOTO).


 NEWS FLASH!


OKOROJI CONFIRMS THAT EBENEZER OBEY IS ALIVE, HALE & HEARTY


Chairman, Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON), Chief Tony Okoroji, has debunked the news flying around that Nigeria’s juju music superstar, Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey, recently had a stroke and has passed on.


Said Chief Okoroji: “I spoke with the celebrated “Miliki” king and evangelist of the gospel this morning, Monday, September 8, on the phone. We had a long conversation. We joked and laughed. He is in good spirit, hale and hearty. He did not have a stroke and had left Lagos to London with his two sons on Sunday, the previous day and they arrived London safely. He requested that I inform our colleagues and his many fans that he is well.


“I was overwhelmed with grief when I received what by God’s grace has turned out to be fake news. Many people know that I have had an exceptionally close relationship with the ‘Chief Commander’ over the past three and half decades. There is almost nothing that I do that I do not seek his wise counsel first. He is an exceptionally gifted person and a national treasure.


“On hearing the news, I had to summon the courage to call his phone number. Apparently, he had also heard the fake news. You can imagine how relieved I was to hear his voice. Of course, It is not the first time that this kind of rumor had circulated about this man who the good Lord has ordained to live long”


Evangelist (Dr) Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi was for several years a member of the Board of Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON), Nigeria’s biggest copyright collective management organization. He continues to be an important pillar of the organization. COSON and its thousands of members across the nation wish him continued good health and long life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.