ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

TIWA SAVAGE DENIES DATING WIZKID, CLARIFIES PAST RELATIONSHIP RUMOURS. (PHOTO).


 Tiwa Savage denies dating Wizkid, clarifies past relationship rumours


Afrobeats star Tiwa Savage has dismissed claims of dating Wizkid, addressing the speculation about a possible romance between the two.

In a recent interview, Savage clarified that her earlier remark about dating a celebrity in the music industry was not referring to Wizkid.

She explained that the unnamed individual preferred to keep their relationship low-key while openly flirting with other women.

“Shoutout to Wizkid, I love and respect him. The celebrity partner I said I dated wasn’t Wizkid,” she said.

Fans had speculated about a romance between the duo due to their on-screen chemistry in music videos like ‘Fever’ and their past collaborations. However, both artists have repeatedly maintained that they are only close friends and collaborators.

Savage further noted that the relationship she referenced in a previous interview was complicated, as secrecy and public flirtations made it difficult to sustain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.