WESLEY SCHOOL I EMERGES WINNER OF LASODA 2026 INTERACTIVE QUIZ. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.
WESLEY SCHOOL I EMERGES WINNER OF LASODA 2026 INTERACTIVE QUIZ Wesley School I for the Hearing Impaired, Surulere, has emerged as the winner of the 2026 Interactive Quiz Competition organised by the Lagos State Office for Disability Affairs (LASODA) to promote inclusive education, encourage healthy competition and showcase the intellectual abilities of pupils with disabilities in Lagos State. The competition, held on Tuesday, October 13, 2026, at Lagos State Special School Igbobi, brought together pupils from special and inclusive schools to demonstrate their knowledge, build confidence and learn from one another. In her welcome address, the General Manager of LASODA, Mrs Adenike Oyetunde-Lawal, represented by the Director of the Medical, Rehabilitation, Mobility Aids and Appliances, Mr Folorunsho Viavonu, said, “Education is a fundamental right of every child, regardless of disability. However, providing access to education is not enough; we must also ensure that every child is a...

Comments
Post a Comment