A 6-YEAR-OLD BOY WHO LOST BOTH ARMS AFTER BEING ATTACKED BY TWO PIT BULLS HAS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL. (PHOTO).

Image
 A 6-year-old boy who lost both arms after being attacked by two pit bulls has finally been released from the hospital.  Romell Feazier Jr. had his entire future changed on one fateful day back in March. On March 19th, Romell's father asked him to go clean up the backyard at their home. The family kept their pet pit bulls in the backyard. Romell and the dogs had been around each other for practically his entire life. The dogs had never been aggressive towards anyone in the family, so his father didn't think twice when assigning this chore to Romell. However, something on this day made the family dogs attack Romell as he went about his tasks.  When Romell's father went to check on his progress, he was met with a horrific scene. Romell was on the ground and unresponsive as both dogs were continuing to bite him.  Since that terrible day back in March, Romell's home has been the Children's Hospital of Michigan. The dogs had injured him so severely that both of his arms ...

"LIE FROM IDLE MINDS," WIKE REACTS TO ALLEGED PLAN TO CONTEST AGAINST TINUBU IN 2027.(PHOTO).


   "Lie from idle minds," Wike reacts to alleged plan to contest against Tinubu in 2027


The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, has described claim that some leaders of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, are pressuring his to contest against President Bola Tinubu in the 2027 election as “another lie from idle minds who have nothing to contribute to the development of the country.”

Wike said this in a statement by his media aide, Lere Olayinka on Saturday.

The statement was issued in respond to reports that some chieftains of PDP are mounting pressure on the FCT Minister to contest in the 2027 presidential election.

While faulting the claim, Wike said he has always been open about his support for President Tinubu till 2031.

Thus, the former Rivers State governor said he had endorsed re-election of the President in 2027.

“The Minister has made it clear where he stands as long as the 2027 presidential election is concerned — he is with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,” the statement read.

“Wike does not function in hiding. He does what he says and says what he does. It is shameful that the ‘pull-Wike-down’ elements could not reason beyond such kindergarten tactics. It is clear that they need better brains to think for them.”

Also, the statement faulted the meeting held by some PDP leaders in Lagos on August 20, 2025, on which the report was based.

Olayinka said the outcome of the PDP attended by PDP stakeholders from the southern part of the country was released in a statement titled ‘Re: Purported Meeting Of PDP Southern Zoning Consultative Summit,’ signed by several PDP leaders from the South-East and South-South, including state party chairmen, lawmakers, and former officials.

“He has said it clearly that from now till 2031, it is on the mandate of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu that he will stand.

“The only meeting that took place on August 20, 2025, was that of PDP stakeholders from Southern part of Nigeria, and the purpose was the meeting scheduled for Lagos on August 21, 2025, by some elements to rubberstamp a decision to micro-zone party positions zoned to the South.

“Outcome of the meeting was made public via a press statement titled, ‘Re: Purported Meeting Of PDP Southern Zoning Consultative Summit,’ signed by State Party Chairmen of Imo, Abia, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, and Rivers, Austin Nwachukwu, Abraham Amah, Barr. Venatuis Ikem, Rt. Hon Aniekan Akpan and Aaron Chukwuemeka, respectively, as well as the National Vice Chairman (South-East), Hon. Chidiebere Egwu Goodluck, and Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, Hon O. K. Chinda.

“Others who signed the press statement were Senators Igwe Nwagu, Mao Ohuabunwa, George Sekibo, Mike Ama Nnachi, former National Secretary, Rt. Hon. Onwe S. Onwe, Deputy National Legal Adviser, Barr. Okechukwu Osuoha, former Ebonyi State Legal Adviser, Barr. Mudi Erhenede and others. Obviously, the above names were picked from the press statement published in all major newspapers and aired on national television stations to advance the latest mischief.

“We know their intention, though. But unfortunately for them, and the platform they are using to propagate their idle plots, the person and character of the FCT Minister is known to everyone — he does not do anything in hiding.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).