NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).

Image
Nigerian man, Chimaobim arrested after caught with pants off, exposing self in public in U.S U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested a Nigerian national, Chimaobim Adedayo Igbojekwe in Pennsylvania after he pleaded guilty to a disorderly conduct charge following a public exposure incident. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said ICE took Igbojekwe into custody on October 1, following his arrest by local police on September 27. According to DHS, Igbojekwe pleaded guilty to the disorderly conduct charge. Following his conviction, ICE arrested him on October 1. Local reports cited by DHS said Igbojekwe was working as a canvasser for Janelle Stelson, the Democratic nominee for Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District, when the incident occurred. He was allegedly found in a residential neighbourhood near a park with his trousers down and exposed in public, with residents, including children, in the area. ICE Deputy Director Charles Wall criticised Stelson’s...

LOOKING BACK ON MY TIME AT MISS UNIVERSE, I FEEL NOTHING BUT GRATITUDE FOR THE HONOR OF STANDING ON THAT GLOBAL STAGE REPRESENTING NIGERIA.- ONYINYECHI BASIL, MISS UNIVERSE NIGERIA. (PHOTOS).


 Looking back on my time at Miss Universe, I feel nothing but gratitude for the honor of standing on that global stage representing Nigeria.

I poured my whole heart into this journey, showing up with intention and giving everything I had to represent my country with pride, grace, and authenticity.


This experience taught me so much, and I had the privilege of meeting some of the most inspiring women from around the world — women who reminded me of the power of passion, purpose, and sisterhood.


To my country, my fans, my family, and every single person who believed in me — thank you. Your support wrapped around me like armor from the first day to the last.

Your messages, your prayers, your cheers… they meant everything.

I hope you know that I walked with all of you in my heart. 🇳🇬✨


This chapter may be complete, but my journey is far from over, and I’m so excited for everything that comes next. 💛✨

More photos below. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.