ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

PRESIDENT TINUBU: SOLUDO'S RE-ELECTION AFFIRMATION OF HIS VISIONARY LEADERSHIP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.


 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT 


PRESIDENT TINUBU: SOLUDO'S RE-ELECTION AFFIRMATION OF HIS VISIONARY LEADERSHIP

 

I congratulate Professor Chukwuma Soludo on his re-election as the governor of Anambra State.


The overwhelming victory he recorded in Saturday's poll has now made him the third governor in the state's political history to win a second term. 


I must also congratulate the people of Anambra State, the security agencies and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on the peaceful and successful conduct of the governorship election.


Professor Soludo's re-election is a testament to his visionary leadership and the significant progress the state has made under his guidance.


Governor Soludo, the Solution, has demonstrated that indeed knowledge is power and that academic principles can be applied in serving the people, undergirding accountability, transparency and prudent management of people and resources.


I visited Anambra State in May this year, where I inaugurated some projects executed by the Soludo administration. I  highlighted the good thinking behind the landmark projects being embarked upon by Mr Solution. That experience is indeed remarkable and will remain indelible in my mind.


I commend Governor Soludo for bringing discipline, grace, brilliance, and a fresh perspective to governance in Anambra.  Under him,  Anambra is living up to its motto as the Light of the Nation. 


I urge Governor Soludo to be magnanimous in victory and to seek the cooperation of his opponents in the just-concluded elections.


I assure Governor Soludo of my unwavering support, and I look forward to continued collaboration between Anambra and the Federal Government.


The victory of the opposition All Grand Progressives Alliance in the election again demonstrates the vitality of our political system and the fact that victory for any progressive and hardworking leader can hardly be encumbered or denied.


I must also thank the new INEC Chairman, Professor Joash Amupitan, and his team for conducting what observers have described as a credible election, based on the reports I have received thus far.


I charge the commission with maintaining the standards and further improving its performance, so we can continue to strengthen and deepen our electoral system. 


Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

President & Commander-in-Chief.

November 9, 2025.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.