PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

"IF THERE’S A LIFE AFTER THIS ONE, I’LL STILL DO THIS SWEET RACE WITH YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN"- DR NONYE SOLUDO PROFESS HER UNENDING LOVE FOR PROF CHUKWUMA SOLUDO . (PHOTO).


 "If there’s a life after this one, I’ll still do this sweet race with you again and again"- Dr Nonye Soludo profess her unending love for Prof Chukwuma Soludo 


The first Lady of Anambra State and the convener of Healthy living with Nonye Soludo, Dr Nonye Soludo has again publicly declared her unquenchable love for her husband, the executive governor of Anambra State, Prof Chukwuma Soludo.


In celebration of their 33rd wedding anniversary, Nonye Soludo wrote this on her social media accounts 


"It’s been thirty-three years since I made the best decision of my life: to do life with this my guy. Thirty-three years and it feels like we just began. I’m blessed to have you as my best friend, confidant and loyal partner. And 

I love you my darling.Happy anniversary to us"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.