I WAS HANDED A QUR’AN BY A MUSLIM PROSELYTIZER TODAY- REV. SIS. NKIRUKAC. OKAFOR. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE

Image
 "I was handed a Qur’an by a Muslim Proselytizer today.  Let me explain: I was at JFK Airport waiting lot because of Tarmac delay of arrival planes. I decided to come out of the vehicle and continue praying Lauds while enjoying the morning sun. I was equally admiring nature and nurture especially the vehicles at the parking lot. I noticed a young man beside a nice Lincoln Escalade pressing his phone. No contact. I kept doing my rounds praying. I added another dimension to the prayer. “Lord, I wish someone will appear from nowhere and ask me which of the vehicles will add value to my apostolate.” I would definitely point at the Escalade. Anyone who runs a hospital in Nigeria knows what a clean Escalade will help you do in one year.  As I approached my vehicle, I noticed the young man following me and calling out to me. Momentarily I thought the Escalade is about to change ownership. He rather stretched his hands to me asking if I may accept his gift of a book. The most int...

AFTER NEARLY A DECADE ON THE RUN, ALEJANDRO ROSALES CASTILLO, ONE OF THE FBI'S TEN MOST WANTED FUGITIVES, WAS CAPTURED IN MEXICO ON JANUARY 16, 2026. (PHOTO).


 After nearly a decade on the run, Alejandro Rosales Castillo, one of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, was captured in Mexico on January 16, 2026. 

The FBI's Law Enforcement Attache Office in Mexico City coordinated with Mexican authorities to apprehend Castillo in Pachuca, Hidalgo, and he is now detained in Mexico City pending extradition proceedings to North Carolina.


Castillo was wanted in connection with a 2016 case involving the death of 23-year-old Truc Quan "Sandy" Ly Le in Charlotte, North Carolina. The two had worked together at a restaurant, and authorities say the incident occurred after a dispute over money. Castillo was added to the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list in October 2017, and the FBI offered a reward of up to $250,000 for information leading to his capture.


FBI Director Kash Patel noted that Castillo is the fifth fugitive from the Ten Most Wanted list to be apprehended since the beginning of 2025, marking significant progress in these cases. FBI Charlotte Special Agent in Charge James C. Barnacle Jr. expressed hope that the arrest will bring some measure of peace to Le's family, who have waited years for justice in this case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.