ETHIOPIAN FORCES REGAIN CONTROL OF BORDER CITY NEAR ERITREA. (PHOTO).

Image
 Ethiopian forces regain control of border city near Eritrea Ethiopian government forces and their allies entered Adigrat, near the border with Horn of Africa neighbour Eritrea, days after Eritrean troops were pushed back from the strategic city. The reported incursion by Eritrean troops, which Eritrea has denied and Reuters could not independently verify, has raised fears of a return to all-out war along Ethiopia's northern border where the two nations have clashed before. Conflicts elsewhere in the region and tensions across the Red Sea have further raised the stakes. The fighting that broke out last month has been the biggest escalation since ​the Tigray war, in which hundreds of thousands of people died.

BRAND INFLUENCER EMMANUELLA, CARTER EFE'S BABYMAMA, CONTINUES TO REVEAL MORE OF WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN THEM WHILE THEY WERE TOGETHER, IN RESPONSE TO CARTER'S HARSH BREAKUP ANNOUNCEMENT, WHERE HE PAINTED HER TO BE THE DEVIL.(PHOTO)


 Brand influencer Emmanuella, Carter Efe's babymama, continues to reveal more of what went on between them while they were together, in response to Carter's harsh breakup announcement, where he painted her to be the devil.


Nuella said that Carter Efe usually beat her up, even while she was pregnant with their daughter, describing her pregnancy journey as a literal walk in h€ll. 


She took to her Instagram account to share series of video evidences to back up her revelations. 


She wrote;

"My Pregnancy journey was hell, Carter would hit me regardless of my condition, which made me a regular customer at Cedacare hospital. 


"Every staff there knew me to the point that immediately I stepped my foot in there, they already knew why I came.


"He would always always hit me and throw me out of the house.


"The nurses would always ask me why I was always at the hospital alone with no one to help me, but I would always lie because they all knew me.


"One of the days I was admitted, this particular staff noticed some bruises on my hand and asked, but I acted like I didn't know what it was. God knows all".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.