ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

IN THIS NEW YEAR, WE MUST PRIORITIZE CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE, GOOD ROADS, QUALITY HEALTHCARE, FUNCTIONAL EDUCATION, STABLE POWER SUPPLY, AND ACCESS TO CLEAN WATER- SEN UCHE EKWUNIFE . (PHOTO).


 In this New Year, We must prioritize critical infrastructure, good roads, quality healthcare, functional education, stable power supply, and access to clean water- Sen Uche Ekwunife 


Happy New Year Fellow Nigerians


As we step into the New Year, I call on all Nigerians to embrace one another with renewed love, unity of purpose, and unwavering hope for a better and more prosperous nation.


Despite the challenges we have faced, I firmly believe that our greatest strength lies in our ability to rise above divisions. Love, tolerance, and a shared sense of responsibility must continue to guide us as we work together to build the Nigeria of our dreams.


I am optimistic that this New Year will bring improved economic conditions, greater opportunities for our people, and much-needed relief for families and businesses across the country. With resilience, faith, and collective effort, we can turn our aspirations into reality.


I also urge leaders at all levels of government to place the welfare of the people at the very heart of governance. Leadership must be responsive and compassionate, reflected in deliberate policies that address the everyday needs of Nigerians. 


We must prioritize critical infrastructure, good roads, quality healthcare, functional education, stable power supply, and access to clean water, because these are the foundations of national development.


Furthermore, I emphasize the urgent need to strengthen security across our nation. Security is fundamental to economic growth, social stability, and public confidence in governance. Our people must feel safe in their homes, businesses, and communities, assured that government is firmly in control and fully committed to protecting lives and property.


As we begin this New Year, I pray for peace, progress, and renewed hope for every Nigerian. Let us remain resilient, optimistic, and united as we work together to build a stronger, safer, and more inclusive Nigeria for all.


Happy New Year, and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

©Uche Ekwunife 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.