ANAMBRA GOVT WARNS AGAINST PURCHASE OF ENCROACHED LAND AT TRANS-NKISSI. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 Anambra Govt Warns Against Purchase of Encroached Land at Trans-Nkissi By MaryAnn Chukwuma The Anambra State Ministry of Lands has warned members of the public against purchasing plots at TransNkissi Phase 1, behind the Federal Government Girls College, Onitsha, from persons claiming ownership on behalf of the Umuosodi family of Onitsha. The warning was contained in a public notice dated Sept. 28, 2026, with Ref. No. PS/ML/2026/CR/VOL.II/028 and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Nkeiru Mokwe, for the Commissioner. According to the notice, the Ministry became aware that persons alleged to be members of the Umuosodi family had invaded and commenced clearing portions of the land with the intention of selling them to unsuspecting members of the public. It said compensatory plots had been allocated to the family and other families in Onitsha before the current administration. The Ministry added that the affected land had been lawfully allocated to various individuals and groups in...

SARAH MARTINS, HAS BEEN HOSPITALISED FOLLOWING A SUDDEN HEALTH EMERGENCY THAT CAUSED HER TO COLLAPSE.(PHOTO).


 Popular Nollywood actress, Sarah Martins, has been hospitalised following a sudden health emergency that caused her to collapse.


The actress shared details of the incident on her Instagram page, revealing that she woke up unable to feel parts of her body and briefly feared she was lifeless.


Despite the alarming symptoms, Martins said she pushed herself to go to her shop to take inventory and interview prospective staff. She reportedly slumped during the process and was immediately rushed to the hospital.


According to the actress, doctors conducted over 30 medical tests, including checks for cancer, fibroid, kidney and liver function, malaria and typhoid, all of which returned negative.


Narrating her ordeal, she wrote, "Woke up today and couldn’t feel any part of my body. For a second, I felt lifeless. I still struggled and went to my stores to do inventory and a few interviews for incoming employees, and that was when I slumped".


She attributed her condition to prolonged exhaustion, noting that she worked throughout December without taking breaks.


"All through December, I worked every single day, and even when my staff travelled for the season celebration, I still kept working. No days off, no stretches, no nothing… just a walking corps working tirelessly to cater for others, forgetting myself", she said.


Martins added that extensive medical tests showed no underlying illness.


Expressing optimism about her recovery, the actress said she remained hopeful despite being confined to a hospital bed.


"I am typing this from a sick bed, but I will be fine because the God that protects the vulnerable kids I struggle for will never fail me.


"They said I’m extremely exhausted and need proper bed rest. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for your constant protection over my life", she concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.