FORMER MANCHESTER UNITED STAR PAUL SCHOLES HANDED SIX-MONTH DRIVING BAN.(PHOTO).

Image
 Former Manchester United star Paul Scholes handed six-month driving ban Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has been handed a six month driving ban after he racked up two convictions in the space of two days. The 51-year-old was caught speeding in a Range Rover in March while on a late-night drive through Cleckheaton in West Yorkshire. West Yorkshire Police brought a prosecution over the incident, as Scholes’ car had been clocked at 37mph on a 30mph stretch of residential road. The ex-England star was also taken to task by Greater Manchester Police after a Mercedes registered in his name was caught driving at 49mph in a 30mph zone in November last year. Scholes was then prosecuted for failing to respond to two police letters asking for confirmation that he had been the speeding driver. The two criminal cases culminated in hearings on two days last week, when Scholes was handed a six-month driving ban and ordered to pay fines, costs, and court fees totalling £1,472. A ...

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION TO SHUT DOWN MINNESOTA IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT OPERATION, SAYS HOMAN. (PHOTO).


 Trump administration to shut down Minnesota immigration enforcement operation, says Homan


Border czar Tom Homan announced Thursday that President Donald Trump has approved ending the federal immigration enforcement surge in Minnesota, known as “Operation Metro Surge.”

Homan said the operation, which deployed thousands of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection officers to the Twin Cities region, has “greatly reduced the number of targets for enforcement action.” Last week, Homan had already begun drawing down 700 agents, roughly a 25% reduction, leaving about 2,000 officers still in the area. The full withdrawal is expected to continue into next week.

The operation had been launched less than three weeks ago after Homan replaced Border Patrol commander Gregory Bovino to oversee the enforcement mission. The deployment came amid heightened tensions following the deaths of Renee Nicole Good and Alex Pretti, two U.S. citizens shot by federal agents in separate incidents in January, which sparked widespread protests and criticism of ICE’s aggressive approach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.