LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

WARNER BROS. DISCOVERY SAYS PARAMOUNT HAS INCREASED ITS TAKEOVER BID. (PHOTO).



Warner Bros. Discovery says Paramount has increased its takeover bid


Paramount on Tuesday increased its offer to buy Warner Bros. Discovery as the company, led by CEO David Zaslav, explores selling its entertainment studios and spinning off its linear television assets.

The new bid comes at $31 per share and is part of Paramount’s ongoing hostile approach, aiming to outbid the deal Warner Bros. Discovery agreed to with Netflix late last year for its film and TV business, including major properties like Game of Thrones and The Sopranos. Warner Bros. Discovery said Paramount’s raised offer could constitute a “Company Superior Proposal,” a term indicating the board might soon consider supporting a sale to Paramount.

The Netflix deal has drawn scrutiny from lawmakers concerned about market concentration and content production practices. President Trump has recently criticized board member Susan Rice over remarks about his administration, urging Netflix to sever ties with her. Any acquisition will require approval from the Department of Justice, which has recently seen changes in its antitrust leadership.

Paramount’s offer differs from Netflix’s in that it seeks to acquire the entire Warner Bros. Discovery portfolio, including television assets. It also includes a $7 billion termination fee if Warner Bros. Discovery cancels its Netflix deal. Warner Bros. Discovery emphasized that its agreement with Netflix “remains in effect” and the board continues to recommend the transaction.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.