ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

MICKEY ROURKE OFFICIALLY KICKED OUT OF LA HOME AFTER DESPERATELY TRYING TO AVOID EVICTION. (PHOTO).


 Mickey Rourke officially kicked out of LA home after desperately trying to avoid eviction


Mickey Rourke, 73, has officially parted ways with his Los Angeles rental, according to court documents obtained by Page Six. 


The actor’s former home on Drexel Avenue is now back under the landlord Eric T. Goldie’s control, following a judgment filed Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court. 


The ruling came by default, meaning Rourke likely did not respond to the complaint or appear in court.


The court order requested “possession” of the property, and did not involve any financial damages. Back in December, Rourke was ordered to vacate the home within three days or pay $59,100 in back rent. In January, he was seen moving his belongings out, with a U-Haul parked outside, and was reportedly staying in a luxury West Hollywood hotel charging $550 a night.


During this time, a GoFundMe was created in Rourke’s name by Liya-Joelle Jones, attempting to raise $100,000 to prevent the eviction. Rourke quickly denied any connection to the fundraiser. In a January Instagram video, while holding a small dog, he stated, “I didn’t ask for f–king charity. That’s not me, OK? I wouldn’t know what a GoFund[Me] foundation is in a million years. I have too much pride.”


He added, “If I needed money, I wouldn’t ask for no f–king charity. I’d rather stick a gun up my @ss and pull the trigger. My life is very simple, I wouldn’t go to outside sources like that.”


Insiders also described Rourke’s approach to work and finances. His manager, Kimberly Hines, told TMZ that while opportunities exist, he holds out for high-paying projects, refusing work under $200,000 per day. 


One source told the Daily Mail, “He’s rich poor, if that makes sense. He’s lived the life of a rock star with plenty of drug and alcohol abuse over the years.” 


They added that Rourke has the ability to earn substantial sums from films and reality TV, but “spends it so fast that he is back at square one just as he starts making money again.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.