LISA RINNA SAYS CONSISTENCY, EXERCISE AND ADJUSTING HER ALCOHOL INTAKE HAVE HELPED HER MAINTAIN THE SAME WEIGHT SINCE AGE 20.(PHOTO).

Image
 Lisa Rinna says consistency, exercise and adjusting her alcohol intake have helped her maintain the same weight since age 20 Lisa Rinna says she has maintained the same weight since she was 20 by focusing on consistency rather than strict routines or extreme diets. The former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star discussed her approach to fitness and health during an appearance on Morgan Stewart’s SiriusXM podcast on Wednesday, July 22. “I’ve been the same weight since I was literally 20 years old. I’m very, very, very lucky,” Rinna, 63, said. She explained that regular exercise has been part of her lifestyle for years, but said she does not follow intense workout plans. “I think the thing about me is I’m just consistent. I don’t do anything crazy,” she said. Rinna added that she has experimented with different diets over the years but does not follow a strict eating plan. “I’ve tried everything, but I’m not crazy about anything,” she said, explaining that she chooses foods based ...

OLUKOYEDE SEEKS REVERENCE OF SELF-DENIAL, ANTI-CORRUPTION AT SALLAH. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE


 Olukoyede  Seeks Reverence of  Self-Denial,  Anti-Corruption at Sallah


The Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission,  Mr. Ola Olukoyede has rejoiced with Muslims across the country on the celebration of Eid-El-Fitri, charging them to continue to honour  the values of discipline,  self-denial,  purity,  sacrifices and anti-corruption, which he Ramadan season exemplified. 


He gave the charge in Abuja on Friday ,  March 20,  2026  in His Sallah Greetings to the nation. 


According to him,  Muslims  have demonstrated  strength and abiding faith  in Almighty Allah throughout the Ramadan season and enjoined them to continue to keep faith with those values.


 ‘As we celebrate Eid-El-Fitri,  let us continue to reverence the values of discipline,  self-denial,   purity,  anti-corruption and commitment to higher ideals of life which the Ramadan season truly imbued in us”.


“ The bes of us is what is good for the best of our nation.  We will together make Nigeria better and corruption-free”,  he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.