FORMER MANCHESTER UNITED STAR PAUL SCHOLES HANDED SIX-MONTH DRIVING BAN.(PHOTO).

Image
 Former Manchester United star Paul Scholes handed six-month driving ban Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has been handed a six month driving ban after he racked up two convictions in the space of two days. The 51-year-old was caught speeding in a Range Rover in March while on a late-night drive through Cleckheaton in West Yorkshire. West Yorkshire Police brought a prosecution over the incident, as Scholes’ car had been clocked at 37mph on a 30mph stretch of residential road. The ex-England star was also taken to task by Greater Manchester Police after a Mercedes registered in his name was caught driving at 49mph in a 30mph zone in November last year. Scholes was then prosecuted for failing to respond to two police letters asking for confirmation that he had been the speeding driver. The two criminal cases culminated in hearings on two days last week, when Scholes was handed a six-month driving ban and ordered to pay fines, costs, and court fees totalling £1,472. A ...

THIRD VICTIM CONFIRMED DEAD IN AUSTIN MASS SHOOTING. (PHOTO).


 Third victim confirmed dead in Austin mass shooting

AUSTIN, TEXAS - Authorities confirmed Monday night that a third victim has died from injuries sustained in the early Sunday morning mass shooting in downtown Austin.

The deceased were identified as 24-year-old Savitha Shan, 22-year-old Ryder Harrington, and 30-year-old Jorge Pederson. Harrington, a Texas Tech University student, was remembered by his fraternity for his energy, joy, and welcoming nature. University of Texas officials confirmed Shan’s full name as Savitha Shanmugasundaram, noting she was a graduate of LASA High School.

Two other victims remain hospitalized in critical condition, Austin Police Chief Lisa Davis said during a Monday news conference. “It’s a complicated and large crime scene,” Davis added, emphasizing that the investigation is still in its early stages.

University of Texas President Jim Davis addressed the loss of Shan in a letter to the campus community. “A child of loving parents. A loyal friend to many. A Longhorn preparing to change the world. It is devastating, and all of us are grieved by this horrible news,” he wrote, noting that other students injured in the attack are recovering.

Police said the shooter, 53-year-old Ndiaga Diagne, legally purchased the guns used in the attack in San Antonio in 2017. Diagne was wearing a sweatshirt reading “Property of Allah” and a T-shirt featuring an Iranian flag when officers fatally shot him at the scene.

Acting FBI Special Agent Alex Doran said authorities are still working to determine Diagne’s motive. “We don’t want to speculate or make any guesses at this point,” he said, adding that the suspect had not previously been on law enforcement’s radar. Doran noted that investigators were reviewing potential indicators found in Diagne’s vehicle and other evidence, but no conclusions have been drawn.

Chief Davis also urged law enforcement and the public in major cities to remain vigilant, saying, “Everybody better be on heightened alert.” Police plan to release body-camera footage of the incident on Thursday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.