A FEMALE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT, OF ST. MICHEALS MODEL SECONDARY SCHOOL, WAS CAUGHT AT ONISHTA GSM MARKET STÉALING PHONES. (PHOTO).

Image
 A female secondary school student, of St. Micheals model secondary school, was caught at Onishta GSM market stéaling phones.  Traders in the particular plaza where she støle the phones caught her and threatened to beat her up if she doesn't confess and tell them how many times she has come to the plaza to steal phones. The secondary school student said her name is Chimuanya Nweke from Ebonyi state and she sells akpu in the market on Saturdays. She also said she lives with her parents in okpoko but they chased her out of the house and she has not been attending school because her parents did not pay the school fees. The girl also said that she came to the plaza to ste@l on Friday but the owner of the shop where she wanted to steal from was around so she could not carry out her plan, she also confessed that this was not the first time she has stol£n phones from the plaza. The traders who caught the young girl said they were going to hand her over to the police or Udogachi secur...

CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND IDRIS ELBA RETURN AS NETFLIX MOVES FORWARD WITH EXTRACTION 3.(PHOTO).



Chris Hemsworth and Idris Elba return as Netflix moves forward with Extraction 3

Chris Hemsworth and Idris Elba are set to return for the next installment in the Extraction franchise, as the third film in the action series officially moves forward. Director Sam Hargrave, who led the first two movies, will return to helm the sequel, with Golshifteh Farahani also joining the cast. The script is being written by David Weil, though specific plot details have not yet been revealed. Elba previously appeared in a cameo role in Extraction 2, which was released in 2023.

The original film debuted in 2020 and quickly became a major success, breaking viewership records for the streaming platform. It followed mercenary Tyler Rake on a mission to rescue a kidnapped boy in Bangladesh and was based on the graphic novel “Ciudad.” The upcoming film will again be produced by a team that includes the Russo brothers and other longtime collaborators, as the franchise continues to expand with the same core creative group behind its global success.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).