ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

DAVID CRAIG FILES FOR DIVORCE FROM RHONY’S SAI DE SILVA AFTER NEARLY 20 YEARS TOGETHER. (PHOTO).


 David Craig Files for Divorce from RHONY’s Sai de Silva After Nearly 20 Years Together


RHONY Star Sai de Silva’s Marriage Ends as Husband Files for Divorce

Sai de Silva and David Craig Part Ways After Nine Years of Marriage


Reality TV star Sai de Silva and her husband David Craig are closing a long chapter. Craig filed for divorce in New York on April 2, ending nine years of marriage and nearly two decades together, according to court records.


In the filing, Craig is listed as the plaintiff, initiating the legal process, while Silva, mother of their children London, 14, and Rio, 8, is listed as the defendant. She has not publicly commented on the proceedings.


Representatives for Silva and Craig’s attorney have not responded to requests for comment.


Silva, who joined The Real Housewives of New York City during its 2023 recast season alongside Erin Lichy and Jessel Taank, has occasionally shared the spotlight with Craig on the series. Last season, she confronted rumors that she “stole” her husband from his previous marriage.


“I met David six years after he got a divorce,” Silva explained on the ninth episode of Season 15. “I have his divorce paperwork.”


While former cast members, including Brynn Whitfield, Jenna Lyons, Ubah Hassan, Rebecca Minkoff, and Racquel Chevremont, weighed in on social media gossip, Silva made it clear where she stood.


“Sadly, I’m not a homewrecker,” she said with a laugh. “It’s just people on the internet. When they can’t get to you, they’ll make things up, and sometimes it sticks.”


Silva has also shared how she and Craig met years before they married. In a 2017 blog post, the same year they tied the knot, she recounted a 2009 vacation where they first crossed paths. 


“He was on a work trip, and I had the world’s worst attitude,” Silva remembered. “I can’t lie; I was a little hungover from the night before and not exactly my best self.”


Despite the rough first impression, Craig eventually won her over. “I admired that he was funny, because I love to laugh,” she said. 


“The more we talked, the more I realized we had a lot in common.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.