LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM. (PHOTOS). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 LASG PRESENTS STAFF OF OFFICE TO NEW ONIȘẸ OF ISE KINGDOM The Lagos State Government has presented the Staff of Office and Instrument of Appointment to Prince Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, as His Royal Majesty, Alaiyeluwa Oba Ibrahim Adebowale Saliu, the Onise of Ise Kingdom in Lekki Local Government Area. The presentation was performed on Friday, August 21, 2026, by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Dr. Nurudeen Yekinni Agbaje, alongside the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Rural Development, Mrs. Kikelomo Bolarinwa, with the approval of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu and the Lagos State Executive Council, following the demise of the late Oba Ganiu Adebowale Adegbesan, Onise of Ise Kingdom. Speaking at the occasion, Dr. Agbaje urged the new Monarch to make peace, unity and inclusive development the pillars of his reign, stressing the important role traditional institutions play in promoting har...

FIFA PRESIDENT SAYS IRAN WILL PLAY 2026 WORLD CUP MATCHES IN U.S AS SCHEDULED. (PHOTO).


 FIFA president says Iran will play 2026 World Cup matches in US as scheduled

FIFA President Gianni Infantino confirmed that Iran will participate in the 2026 World Cup in the United States and play their matches as scheduled. During a surprise appearance at a friendly match between Costa Rica and Iran in Turkey, Infantino said he had met with the Iranian players and coach and that preparations for the tournament are proceeding smoothly.

Infantino emphasized that Iran’s games will take place according to the official draw, with the team set to face New Zealand in Los Angeles on June 15, Belgium in Los Angeles on June 21, and Egypt in Seattle on June 26. The team’s participation had been uncertain since the outbreak of the Iran war in late February. Iranian Football Federation Vice President Mehdi Mohammad Nabi said the federation is committed to following FIFA’s rules and that host countries must honor their obligations to the tournament.

Earlier in March, U.S. President Donald Trump said Iran’s national team would be allowed to compete but suggested that it might not be safe for the players, sparking requests from Iran to move the games to Mexico. Infantino dismissed those requests, reiterating that the matches will remain in the U.S. as planned. The 2026 World Cup will be co-hosted by the United States, Canada, and Mexico from June 11 to July 19.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

MUSICIAN HARRY-SONG,REVEALS THE FACE OF THE FEMALE FAN WHO IS THREATENING TO KILL HIM.{PHOTOS}.