NIGERIAN MAN, CHIMAOBIM ARRESTED AFTER CAUGHT WITH PANTS OFF, EXPOSING SELF IN PUBLIC IN U.S.(PHOTO).
U.K. government ministers are reviewing Ye’s permission to enter the country amid controversy over his scheduled headline performance at a London music festival this summer.
The hip-hop artist, formerly known as Kanye West, was announced as the headliner for the Wireless Festival at Finsbury Park from July 10-12. The announcement prompted backlash due to Ye’s history of antisemitic remarks and actions, including releasing a song titled “Heil Hitler” last year and selling a T-shirt featuring a swastika on his website.
Earlier this year, Ye publicly apologized for his past “reckless” antisemitic comments, attributing them to an undiagnosed brain injury and mental health issues. In a full-page advertisement titled “To Those I’ve Hurt,” he stated, “I am not a Nazi or an antisemite. I love Jewish people,” adding that he was “deeply mortified” by his previous actions and committed to accountability, treatment, and meaningful change.
Comments
Post a Comment