PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP. (PHOTO). #PRESS RELEASE.

Image
 STATEHOUSE PRESS STATEMENT PRESIDENT TINUBU MOURNS NAF PERSONNEL IN ONDO JET CRASH, ORDERS THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THE MISHAP   President Bola Tinubu has expressed profound sadness over the crash on Monday morning of a Nigerian Air Force ATR-42 jet near a naval base in the Igbokoda area of Ondo State.   The aircraft was on a routine mission from Benin to Lagos when the accident occurred.   The President extends his deepest condolences to the family of the 25 passengers and seven crew members involved, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sunday Kelvin Aneke, and all officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force.   "This is a painful moment for our Armed Forces and for the entire nation. Our Air Force personnel put their lives on the line every day to secure Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten."   “The Chief of Air Staff has briefed me, and I have directed the Nigerian Air Force to immediately commence a thorough investigation in...

CUBANA CHIEFPRIEST SHARES VIDEO FROM APC SCREENING AHEAD OF 2027 ELECTIONS. (PHOTO).


 Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Video From APC Screening Ahead of 2027 Elections


Cubana Chiefpriest has shared a video from his political screening exercise at the secretariat of the All Progressives Congress as he prepares for the 2027 general elections.


The celebrity businessman, whose real name is Pascal Okechukwu, posted the clip on his Instagram page on Sunday, May 10, 2026, showing moments from the screening session alongside party officials.


Cubana Chiefpriest, who is also a member of the City Boy Movement, a pro-Tinubu support group, used the opportunity to ask fans and supporters for prayers as he pursues his political ambition.


He wrote:


"Our party APC just got me screened,"


He also shared his plans and promised supporters that he would represent the interests of the people if elected.


"If I make it to the 11th assembly I will not fail you guys, I was born & raised on the streets of aba, I’m a full blown street boy WHO knows what every home boy needs to survive cuz I’m a true definition of from nothing to something. I have the experience, exposure, education & connections. You guys have watched me here over the years I have not failed, I keep aiming & going higher. I will not just represent my good people of Orlu/Orsu/Oru east federal constituency, I will be representing my beloved south east & our glorious Naija at large,"


He added:


"Pray for me fam, na god dey give power."


Recall that the socialite had earlier announced his intention to contest for the House of Representatives seat for the Orlu, Orsu, and Oru East Federal Constituency under the APC ahead of the 2027 elections.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.