ATIKU APOLOGIZES TO NIGERIAN TEACHERS, CITING 'FAILED LEADERSHIP' AMID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP. (PHOTO).

Image
 Atiku Apologizes to Nigerian Teachers, Citing 'Failed Leadership' Amid Economic Hardship Abuja, Nigeria - Former Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the African Democratic Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian teachers, attributing their current economic plight to what he described as the 'failed leadership' of the nation. In a statement released on Monday by his spokesperson, Abubakar expressed deep concern over the escalating cost of living, which he stated is severely hindering teachers' ability to provide for their families and effectively carry out their crucial educational duties. Abubakar, a staunch advocate for education, took a moment to laud the immense sacrifices made by Nigerian educators. Reflecting on his own formative years, he shared a personal connection to the teaching profession. "Of course, I appreciate Nigerian teachers. I am a product of their work and the education I received in their classrooms,...

NANA AKUA ADDO RESPONDS AFTER ALMÉE COUTURE ACCUSES HER OF USING THEIR DRESS DESIGN FOR AMVCA OUTFIT. (PHOTOS).


 Nana Akua Addo Responds After ALmée Couture Accuses Her of Using Their Dress Design for AMVCA Outfit


Nana Akua Addo has reacted after fashion brand ALmée Couture accused her of taking their design idea to another designer to create the Cathedral-themed dress she wore to the AMVCA.


According to the fashion brand, Nana had initially approached them with the outfit idea and they created sketches for the design before she later decided not to continue working with them. The brand claimed they were surprised to later see a similar outfit produced by another designer.


Responding to the allegations, Nana shared screenshots of her conversations with ALmée Couture and insisted that the concept for the outfit originally came from her.


She explained that she approached the brand with her vision for the dress, but they declined to execute it because of the level of detail involved. According to her, she later took the concept to a Nigerian designer who agreed to bring the idea to life.


Nana wrote:


"I've seen so much misinformation about my recent AMVCA outit. (Cathedral).


"I reached out to @almee.li for my outft. I shared my idea with you and explained exactly how I wanted it. You mentioned that you didn't want to execute it the way I

envisioned because of how detailed my ideas were, a refund was made, and I

eventually got someone else to create it.


"So why and how is it now being claimed as yours? The entire concept and

creative direction were my intellectual property."


She also added in her caption:


"THE AUDACITY!!! THIS WAS MY MOODBOARD architectural, structure!!!


"I carry my idea and concept come show you, you say you no fit do am, I carry my Kaya go another place, headache don Dey worry you."


Nana later appreciated the Nigerian designer who accepted the challenge and successfully created the outfit.


More photos below. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NEW OONI OF ILE-IFE,WILL NOT EAT THE HEART OF THE LATE OONI-PALACE CHIEFS.

INNOSON GIVES OUT BRAND NEW IVM G5 AND SALARY FOR LIFE TO THE MAN WHO PROPHESIED ABOUT HIS VEHICLE MANUFACTURING IN 1979.(PHOTO).

SHAKIRA COVERS WOMEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE,APRIL ISSUE.